PRSA is more valuable than ever before. Broaden your skill set with FREE access to more than 50 free live and on-demand webinars planned for 2014. Register today! For a complete list of on-demand playbacks, click here.
9/15 Have a Say in the Future of Public Relations Education - Educators Academy. Please note: you must be an active member of the Educators Academy Section to register for this brown bag discussion. PRSA members, join the Educators Academy Section today.
PRSA-SF has been providing pathways to success for all levels of PR professionals for more than 50 years. Your membership to a chapter of the world's largest organization for public relations professionals provides you with a myriad of benefits. While we continuously review how we can support our members, below are a few examples of benefits to joining PRSA-SF:
- Access to “Members Only” sections of the PRSA-SF Web site, featuring an online member directory, Job Bank and notes from monthly programs
- Professional development and networking programs, including Second Thursdays, monthly panels, and free web-based seminars
- Receipt of Chapter's weekly Friday Focus newsletter, and National PRSA's Issues and Trends daily update
- Participation in a high-profile professional recognition/awards program that recognizes outstanding work and contributions to the chapter and community
- Accreditation preparation courses designed to prepare you to earn the Accredited in Public Relations (APR) distinction
- Volunteer/leadership opportunities serving the chapter while building marketable skills and a professional network
- Discounted admission to all PRSA-sponsored events
- Discounts on professional services, such as office supplies and health insurance
- Invaluable alliances and long-term relationships with talented PR professionals