At Marin Community Clinics we are a “family helping other families in the community” and we are always striving to be better for the people and the community we serve. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we serve patients from all walks of life. No one is turned away and charges are based on each individual’s ability to pay.
Our benefits program is designed to protect your health, family and way of life. We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness, Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement, Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays, Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness Benefits.
The Communications and Marketing Manager will be responsible for leadership and implementation of Marin Community Clinics’ Communications and Marketing Plan. Reporting to the Senior Director of Development, the Communications and Marketing Manager will put forth impactful communications to increase Marin Community Clinics’ brand through media relations and marketing strategies, increasing the level and impact of digital engagement, and improving the quality and consistency of communications.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and strategies to promote Marin Community Clinics to multiple stakeholders and audiences throughout Marin County
- In partnership with Senior Director of Development and CEO, determine communications and public relations priorities
- Oversee all public relations and marketing initiatives, and deliver presentations to media, local businesses, and community organizations
- Develop, oversee and execute annual Communications and Marketing Plan and accompanying budget including collateral materials such as annual report
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to engage with multiple audiences including patients, community partners, donors, and potential donors
- Develop plans, materials, and tools for increasing stakeholder engagement via online and live formats
- Prepare strategy and develop content for social media platforms
- Interact with community partners to facilitate mutually-beneficial media content and traffic-sharing opportunities
- Serve as point of contact for public relations requests
- Schedule and secure advertisements, and create messaging
- Direct and monitor communications efforts of leadership staff and provide messaging including talking points and PowerPoint presentations with input from Development
- Maintain website messaging in collaboration with Development Manager and Operations leadership staff, ensure consistency with overall strategy, and monitor web presence and SEO status
- Provide guidance to leadership team on representing the organization through writing and presentations