Assists in development and implementation of communications materials and initiatives for assigned Divisions of the Company, including internal and external communications, print, video, social media, website, brochures and newsletters.
What you will be doing
- Assists with the planning and implementation of marketing and communication strategies for Divisions and for the Company
- Develops, implements and analyzes marketing and communications materials for assigned Divisions including print, video, website, advertising, digital marketing and sponsorship
- Requires ongoing collaboration with Manager and with external graphic design, print and other creative vendors.
- Develops, manages and maintains a master marketing and communications tracking calendar and develops tracking reports to monitor the effectiveness of the Division program.
- Develops and monitors Division social media posts utilizing established platform and calendar. Collaborates effectively with external social media consultant.
- Serves as Division brand manager to ensure that all internal and external stakeholders uphold brand standards.
- Provides outstanding marketing and communications expertise to the Division and its departments, and professionally represents Flatiron and the corporate communications team in all business interactions and settings.
- Participates in Division committees that require support from the communications team. Provides support on and/or leads other projects as assigned by Division leadership.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s Values, strategic plan and key messages.
- Supports published corporate policies.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
Why work for us
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
- URL: https://careers-flatironcorp.icims.com/jobs/2385/communications-specialist/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=750&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420
- Position Reports To: Director, Corporate Marketing & Communications
- Location: Benicia, CA
- Starts On: March 31, 2021, 11:25 a.m.
2+ years’ experience in corporate communications or related field; or relevant internships.
- Excellent AP writing style skill required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet assigned deadlines and collaborate across variety of teams, departments and organizations.
- Understanding of integrated marketing and communications approach.
- Must have the ability to work independently within a team-based dynamic.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions, complete tasks accurately and accept supervisory input and constructive criticism.
- May travel up to 25%.nd organizations.
- Computer Skills:
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; with proven experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Education Required:
Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or related field required.
16470 W. Bernardo Dr.
San Diego CA 92127
United States of America
Phone: (760) 484-1366
- Contact Method:
Apply on our website.