Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the social media and digital fundraising strategy for The Salvation Army's Golden State Division. This will include executing timely, creative and effective digital marketing content to drive donor acquisition and increase level of engagement with our websites and social accounts. The goal being to increase online donations and grow public awareness of The Salvation Army's Mission, brand and programs.
- URL: https://rn22.ultipro.com/SAL1002/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=11444
- Level: Mid
- Position Reports To: Director of Communications
- Location: San Francisco
- Starts On: June 1, 2020, 11:18 a.m.
- Salary: $60,000 to $65,000
• Manage execution and optimization of The Salvation Army’s paid and organic social media marketing campaigns across existing social platforms and site visits to divisional websites.
• Manage social media presence; ensure consistent messaging and use of social media template designs; monitor and foster conversation in line with brand voice guidelines and national social media policy.
• Maintain and update on a regular basis divisional and corps websites, Facebook pages, LinkedIn page, and other social media platforms.
• Manage and analyze data related to donor acquisition and online giving, identifying key performance indicators and using insights to increase engagement.
• Produce creative, effective visual materials, including video that tell compelling stories about the work of The Salvation Army in the Golden State Division.
• Assist with graphic design activities and messaging for specific marketing projects for the Development Department across print, web and other mediums.
• Participate in professional networking by attending various marketing and social media related networking events.
• Work with outside vendors on online fundraising campaigns, as necessary.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Stay up to date on best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that The Salvation Army can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
• Execute and monitor online Classy appeals and e-mail blasts as needed by Corps Community Centers in the division and develop tracking reports that enable increased effectiveness.
• Regular reporting of activity to Director of Communication.
• Coordinate all online components with concurrent traditional marketing campaigns.
• Keep all information concerning donors strictly confidential.
• Cooperate and participate in approved training programs.
• Be familiar with the goals, organizational structure and programs throughout the Golden State Division.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or related field desired
• Preferred minimum 3 years of marketing experience. Knowledgeable in digital marketing and fundraising.
• Preferred minimum three years of demonstrated and progressive success in direct response acquisition marketing.
• Preferred experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
• Preferred experience managing performance-oriented campaigns.
• Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office (required)
• Solid foundation in Adobe Creative Suite and Internet software.
• Graphic design skills preferred.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Understanding of fundraising and development.
• The Salvation Army is a church with high standards of accountability, integrity and deportment. As an employee you will be expected to abide by these standards while performing your duties or representing The Salvation Army in any capacity.
• Must be a team player, take initiative, and be flexible in assisting others to the best of their ability to ensure an accurate work product.
• Must adhere to all policies and procedures of The Salvation Army.
The Salvation Army
San Francisco California 94107
- Contact Method: