Director of Marketing & Communications at Paradigm
Paradigm is a strategy firm that is transforming organizational cultures. We believe that with the benefit of diverse perspectives, our clients will design better products, deliver better services, and build a better world. Since our founding three years ago, we have partnered with over 200 companies across industries, from tech and financial services to retail and media, to design stronger, more inclusive organizations. Our clients include Airbnb, Pinterest, Sephora, Slack, Spotify, Stripe, and The New York Times, and our work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Atlantic, Harvard Business Review, TechCrunch, and several other outlets.
We’re looking for someone to help us share our mission and expand our impact. In this role, you will craft a marketing strategy that raises awareness about Paradigm across industries and ultimately helps companies turn ambition into action. While we’re proud of our organic growth to-date—we love that our clients evangelize our work and that a majority of clients come through referrals—we’re excited to take a more intentional approach to growth through strategic marketing and communications.
What you’ll do:
● Design a go-to-market strategy that reaches multiple industries. In partnership with our Operations and Consulting teams, you’ll assess our target audiences, analyze the industry landscape, and create a plan for bringing Paradigm to new clients and expanding our relationships with existing clients. Your work will impact companies in tech, retail, media, financial services, law, and CPG.
● Build our brand. A growing number of companies want to create more inclusive cultures, but they don’t know where to start. You’ll develop thoughtful strategies and campaigns to build our brand so that organizations across industries and geographies understand how Paradigm can help them design better cultures.
● Tell our story. You’ll develop written materials, including monthly newsletters and blog posts, to communicate with clients and leads. You’ll also develop and manage a thought leadership calendar, maintain our website and social media channels, and manage press requests.
● Develop an events plan. You’ll grow the Paradigm brand through memorable, thoughtful, and impactful events. This includes our Diversity and Inclusion Lab series, as well as speaking opportunities, partner events, and thought leadership dinners. Through these events you will raise awareness about Paradigm in new markets, share key learnings, and cultivate a sense of community among diversity and inclusion practitioners.
● Experienced. You have at least five years of experience in marketing, with specific experience with three of the following: webinars, events strategy and execution, adapting marketing strategies to reach different customer segments, newsletters and/or blog posts, digital marketing, public relations.
● Creative and focused. You love thinking outside the box and coming up with creative ideas, but you’re also able to focus and get stuff done. You’re comfortable owning multiple projects simultaneously, and you manage your time effectively.
● Collaborative. You work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, while taking initiative to move projects forward and deliver results.
● Committed to impact. You’re excited to apply your unique skills to help become more diverse and inclusive.
Details: This is a full-time role based in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, equity, and benefits, including healthcare, vision, dental, and a 401(k).
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume at work@paradigmIQ.com.
- URL: file:///Users/aimyngo/Desktop/Marketing%20JD.pdf
- Level: Director, Head of
- Position Reports To: Director of Strategy & Operations (formal), CEO (informal)
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Starts On: March 7, 2018, 10:46 p.m.
Marketing Strategy, Brand, Content Strategy, Marketing Execution, Event Planning
580 7th Street
San Francisco CA 94103
United States of America
- Contact Method:
Send application to email@example.com and address to Aimy Ngo.