Landis Communications - PR pro with 1-3 (or up to 7-8) years of experience
Landis Communications Inc. (LCI) is seeking a professional and engaging PR superstar to immerse themselves in one of San Francisco’s most established communications agencies.
Who are we?
LCI is an independent, San Francisco-based firm that works with companies based throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, California and across the country. Our affiliation with the Public Relations Global Network also provides “boots on the ground” expertise from 50 global partner agencies. We’re a small-but-mighty team that works hard to play hard.
This person will support the inner workings of PR from soup to nuts, which entails everything from submitting calendar listings to pitching media to supporting multiple client campaigns. This is a rare opportunity to stand out from the pack and gain additional PR expertise with a definitive edge.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Previous agency/internship/communications experience is a plus
- URL: https://landispr.com/jobs-opportunities/
- Level: Entry level / Junior level
- Location: San Francisco
- Starts On: Jan. 20, 2020, 10:10 p.m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Navigate Cision, building reporter expertise and creating quality media lists
* Hone writing skills, elevate press materials (press releases, media advisories, story pitches, etc.)
* Brainstorm on pitches, story angles and partnerships
* Collaborate & network with teams/clients and other industry professionals
* Effectively contribute to LCI’s social media accounts and the LCInsights blog
* Schedule, coordinate and attend various events, as relevant
* Assist in myriad administrative duties
* Develop and implement time management tips + tricks
The right entry-level/junior-level candidate will:
* Have at least 2-3 years (up to 7-8 years) of relevant experience
* Be savvy, driven and enthusiastic
* Be resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed to soaking up everything there is to see, do and learn
- Education Required:
Must hold a degree in such fields as public relations, communications, journalism, humanities, English, marketing and/or business.
Landis Communications Inc.
1388 sutter st.
San Francisco CA 94109
United States of America
Phone: (415) 359-2316
- Contact Method:
- Agency: True