Northwest Marketing Communications Manager
- URL: https://www.dpr.com/company/careers/current-positions/JR-02650
- Location: 945 Front San Francisco
- Starts On: Dec. 27, 2019, 10:04 p.m.
DPR Construction seeks a highly skilled, detail-oriented communications and brand manager to help lead and support our Northwest Region. We are looking for someone with strong project management, communications, organizational, and leadership skills who can work both independently and seamlessly with our Regional Marketing, Core Market Leaders, Internal Communications, and Global Communications and Brand teams, as well as other global/regional teams across the organization. Ideal candidate must exemplify DPR’s four core values: integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment, ever forward.
Using a combination of brand journalism/PR/communications, business and leadership skills, this position will report to the NW Marketing Lead with dotted line to Communications +Brand team and is responsible for the following:
• Collaborate with Marketing, company thought leaders, regional project teams, subject matter experts, and sales contacts to mine and craft communication content.
• Develop and execute integrated internal and external communication plans that drive and support company strategies and goals.
• Develop a strategic Regional Communications editorial calendar that supports overall company strategy and promotes the stories and successes of the Northwest region.
• Serve as active participant and liaison with the Global Communications and Brand team. Bring company messages and initiatives to regional communications, and provide regional input, perspective, and support on companywide communication and brand management initiatives.
• Create a variety of written, visual, an interactive content that conveys stories across appropriate channels while maintaining a consistent voice that represents the brand and adjusts to the tone and style for specific target audiences.
• Lead select global communications and brand efforts for core markets or business priorities as determined appropriate (e.g., MEP, safety, people practices, etc.)
• Collaborate with internal communications team to develop and produce content without duplicating efforts and resources.
• Develop a deep understanding of DPR’s culture, business and the industry and helping to build and sustain the company’s authentic message and reputation that increases brand value and produces truly great results.
• Analyze and quantify results to ensure content drives toward business goals and objectives.
We are looking for a flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. Successful candidate must possess:
• 5 to 7+ years of experience in business-to-business communications. AEC industry experience is a plus.
• Experience developing and/or executing editorial calendars and visibility campaigns
• Strong organizational, meeting facilitation, and communication skills (written, oral and visual)
• Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
• Creative thinking and ability to write/edit clear, engaging and grammatically correct content
• Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel; proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) a plus
• Availability to travel
1450 Veterans Blvd.