PR Agency Account Coordinator
This position is hybrid, requiring a minimum of two days a week in our San Francisco office.
Mighty is home to a team of smart, creative, leadership-oriented PR pros working with only the top brands and innovators in tech. The agency has a stellar reputation for high-impact work among VCs, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial-minded big-brand marketers. As a workplace, Mighty provides a truly one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn and contribute in a setting that honors individuality, intelligence, creativity and the pursuit of a healthy, well-rounded life.
Account Coordinator is a critical team position at Mighty, and an opportunity to master foundational PR skills that will serve you throughout your professional life. It is also a position level at which people's business smarts, courage, organization skills, and ability to stay calm under pressure are put to the test. Specific requirements include:
- Have the ability to organize and perform multiple tasks for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Possess the Savvy to handle client interactions with professionalism and confidence.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to generate client-ready work.
- Exhibit strong communications skills, including solid writing ability and persuasive speaking skills.
- Confidence to pitch and converse with the media and event organizers.
- Meaningful engagement with social media.
Mighty offers competitive salaries, a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, a 401K plan and three weeks paid vacation to start.
You must have completed at least one PR internship in order to be considered for this position. Only applications with this experience should apply.
- URL: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mighty-pr
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Starts On: July 21, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
San Francisco California
United States of America