Rockstar Client Relations Associate @ cred
We're filling a niche hole that Marketing teams and PR/Comms agencies already see the value in. They recognize that speaking at events gets exposure for their brand and helps position themselves as thought leaders in their space. Most don't have the time or the expertise to consistently secure speaking at events on a continual basis -- that's where we come in. As a services business we are growing fast with clients and currently need people on our team who are going to immediately make an impact and help scale efficiently, with other challenges as they come up along the way. Must move fast, be flexible and have passion for our idea.
- URL: https://angel.co/credpr/jobs/106612-client-relations-senior-associate
- Level: Few positions available with different levels
- Period: Full time
- Position Reports To: Managing Director
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Starts On: Dec. 27, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
- Salary: 50,000 to 75,000
* 2-6 years of work experience (PR, marketing or relatable experience). Event management experience/experience with pitching events also a plus.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. You'll be directly working with C-level executives, and managing relationships with event organizers.
* Creative writing. Our team is built on not being afraid to take risks and look for different stories to tell. You'll be working with clients to find interesting angles and stories to pitch them within industry trends and conversations.
* Understanding and interest in tech industries such as mobile, publishing and advertising, and the ability to balance and switch between all three.
* You want to own something, and you're willing to work for it .
650 California Street
San Francisco CA 94109
United States of America
Phone: (415) 603-0705
- Contact Method:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org; Attn: Caitlin Bartley
- Agency: True