There are many reasons why PR and communications professionals join PRSA. Here are just a few:
Take Charge of Your Career: Expand your skills so that you are prepared for your next career opportunity. Our compelling content — including webinars, publications, e-newsletters and in-person events — is developed to help you refine your skills and stay up to date on the latest trends. Take advantage of enriching professional growth and development opportunities. Elevate your knowledge through thought leadership.
Expand Your Sphere of Influence: Share your knowledge with PRSA’s more than 21,000 members, while increasing your influence, reputation and value in the marketplace through opportunities such as the Silver Anvil Awards.
Develop Strategic Connections: Explore different disciplines and connect with communications professionals in every industry across the country both online and in person. Build and expand your network of trusted confidants and mentors.
Give Back to the Profession: Share your expertise and help shape the future of the industry.
Stay Inspired and Motivated: Engage in stimulating conversations, ignite your creativity, and renew your enthusiasm for your career at events featuring strategic innovation.
A chapter membership is your ultimate connection to colleagues, employers and talent. PRSA-SF has been providing pathways to success for all levels of PR professionals for more than 60 years. Your membership provides you with a variety of benefits, including:
- Discounted admission to PRSA-SF and partner events
- Access to MyPRSA, a private, members-only community that empowers you to have meaningful conversations with fellow PRSA members
- Access to PRSA’s entire catalogue of professional development webinars, free of charge
- Timely updates on the latest public relations news, events and case studies
- A professional network for business development, career mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Free job alerts and access to career advice
- Rebate eligibility for your Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) certification