PRSA San Francisco Announces Winners of Chapter Awards, The Foggies
The Public Relations Society of America San Francisco Bay Area Chapter (PRSA-SF), one of the five founding PRSA chapters, has announced the winners of its inaugural awards program, The Foggies. The chapter held an awards ceremony on October 29, where it recognized the San Francisco Bay Area’s best public relations and communications programs and the brightest professionals who bring them to life.
The prestigious program was open to public relations and communications professionals from agencies, in-house teams, and nonprofits.
- Small Agency of the Year (1-20 employees) – Landis Communications
- Large Agency of the Year (20+ employees) – Ketchum
- Best In-House PR Team of the Year – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), “HPE Wins on Culture”
- Young Pro of the Year (1-5 years of experience) – Katie Parr, UPRAISE Marketing + Public Relations
- Professional of the Year (5+ years of experience) - Annie Dreshfield, Scoop
- Diversity & Inclusion Campaign of the Year – Porter Novelli, “Porter Novelli Perspectives: We Stand For Love”
- Campaign of the Year – Landis Communications, “LCI Opens New Sutter Health CPMC Hospital in the Heart of San Francisco”
“We’re thrilled to have launched our inaugural chapter awards program, The Foggies, with such fanfare,” said John McCartney, PRSA-SF President. “The caliber of communications talent in the Bay Area is astounding, and we’re proud to honor area professionals by awarding them in a prestigious and competitive awards program. Stay tuned for next year’s Foggies program, which will be even bigger and better!”
The awards ceremony was held at Monroe lounge on October 29. Sponsors for the inaugural PRSA-SF Foggies included BusinessWire, Cision, Paul Sakuma Photography, PR Talent, Swift Incentives and Zendure.
The next Foggies award program will launch in summer 2020 with expanded categories. Follow along with PRSA-SF’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages and its bi-weekly newsletter, Golden Gate Insider, for details.
About PRSA San Francisco Bay Area
Founded in 1947 and one of the five founding Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Chapters, we are the Public Relations Society of America, San Francisco Bay Area Chapter (PRSA-SF). With a robust active membership of more than 300 PR professionals, PRSA-SF functions as a regional division of the Public Relations Society of America, Inc., and serves members within the territory as approved by the Society, including the nine counties of the San Francisco Bay Area: San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, Solano, Napa, Sonoma and Marin.