PRSA San Francisco Bay Area Launches Chapter Award Program; Opens Call for Entries
July 25, 2019
Share this Post:
Read about our awards program in Bulldog Reporter.
The Public Relations Society of America San Francisco Bay Area Chapter (PRSA-SF), one of the five founding PRSA Chapters, has launched its inaugural awards program. The awards recognize the San Francisco Bay Area’s best public relations and communications programs and the brightest professionals who bring them to life. Open to all public relations professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area, PRSA members and non-members alike, the call for entries runs through August 31, 2019.
The inaugural program is open to public relations and communications professionals from agencies, in-house teams, and nonprofits. Materials for consideration must have been completed during the period between June 1, 2018 to May 30, 2019.
Categories are as follows:
- Small Agency of the Year (1-20 employees) – This award celebrates the accomplishments of a PR agency with less than 20 employees.
- Large Agency of the Year (20+ employees) – This award celebrates the accomplishments of a PR agency with more than 20 employees.
- Best In-House PR team of the Year – This award celebrates the accomplishments of an in-house PR team.
- Young Pro of the Year (1-5 years of experience) – This award celebrates the accomplishments of a rising star in the public relations profession. It recognizes the spirit of the next generation of leaders and awards a young professional with less than five (5) years of experience.
- Professional of the year (5+ years of experience) – The award honors the accomplishments of one exceptional public relations professional. It recognizes the professional achievements and activities that have advanced the profession and the practice of public relations during the year.
- Diversity & Inclusion Campaign of the Year – This award celebrates a PR campaign that embodies and demonstrates key values in diversity and inclusion.
- Campaign of the Year – This award celebrates the best public relations campaign from the past year.
Exemplary work will be celebrated at an awards ceremony in October at Monroe (473 Broadway, San Francisco). Any parties interested in sponsoring the awards ceremony should email email@example.com.